You are free to use any of the articles posted here on SynergyArticles.com under the following conditions, which ensure appropriate credit is given to the author:
- You must use the article in it’s entirety, and may not add to, remove or alter the article in any way. This includes any links which may be present in the body.
- You must include the article info provided under the title, next to the author’s photo. This includes the date written and their name. For example: Written by Joe Hayes on March 10th, 2009
- You must include a link back to the source of the article, which is the url on which the page was published.
For example, you may include something like this before or after the article:
Written by Joe Hayes on March 10th, 2009, article source: http://synergyarticles.com/127/title-of-article/
Further Requirements Regarding The Publisher’s Website
- Our articles are intended to augment, or supplement, the content already on the publisher’s (your) website. You may not use our content to make up the majority of your web site’s content. You must have your own, unique content already existent on your website – which may not be PLR or other republished, non-unique content.
- You may not republish any SynergyArticles.com article on another article directory or free content type website. You may not use our content if the purpose of your website is to aggregate or republish free articles, whether ours or others.
- You may not alter any part of the content or article title, including any html markup found within text links. You may not translate the article into another language.
SynergyArticles.com does not assume any liability or endorsement of the accuracy or completeness of any of the articles published on our website. SynergyArticles.com does not endorse or recommend anything, nor are any of the opinions expressed by the articles the opinion of SynergyArticles.com in any way. In regards for links in articles, or websites linked to from our articles, SynergyArticles.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party web sites. We do not endorse or recommend any product or service promoted within an article or on such 3rd party sites.
Changes To These Terms
it is the responsibility of the publisher (you) to review these terms before using any article sourced from SynergyArticles.com. We may amend or modify these terms at any time, without prior notice.