Article Directory
Synergy Articles
Expert writers authoring real, helpful and unique content.
Subscribe To The Synergy Articles RSS Feed

Mold is something that is well-known to grow in areas that are wet. The basement, laundry room, and bathrooms are the biggest affected areas because of the amount of moisture it receives on a constant basis. When you do not clean these areas enough the mold will grow quickly. Along with a horrible smell and mess it may induce or even aggravate certain health troubles.

There are many people who have an allergy to mold – but do not know it till it has overtaken a large portion of their house. The symptoms of this allergic reaction will include runny nose, raw eyes, rashes, and wheezing. Evidently this might be confused with asthma or some other allergic reactions.

If you deal with asthma or other respiratory problems understand that this toxic substance is able to make the symptoms worse than normal. Individuals enclosed by it for long periods will have problem breathing. Evidently this will be worse when they are near the infectious region. It may bother the mucous membranes in the eyes and the respiratory system. Though it is not as common there have been reported cases of trigeminal nerve effects linked with certain forms of it.

Individuals who have a low or weakened immune system are at a high risk to contract any health hazards from it. The most toxic kinds will suppress the immune system and may hurt the skin, lungs, and intestines. It will also place you at a higher risk to deal with cancer. These toxic kinds might also cause depression, tremors, headaches, kidney troubles, infertility, and diarrhea.

There are several kinds of mold. The stachybotrys type is thought to cause a ‘sick building syndrome’. This is considered to cause a hemorrhage in infants’ lungs. It will manifest itself with flu like symptoms, skin aggravation, hair loss, malaise, chronic fatigue, clinical depression, urinary tract infections, and yeast infections.

Comments are closed.